Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Plein Air Moab!

Last week I participated in the Plein Air Moab Utah show. It was a lot of fun! Met up with some friends and painted with my friend Josh Been a lot. The show was great! It had a lot of great paintings. I had two in the show, One for the Oil category and the other in the Quick Draw category. Both pieces sold! The painting in the Oil category had the most bids out of any painting in the show! (they ran out of room on the silent auction sheet)


Below are the paintings I brought back with me:


Canyon Reflections
Oil 8" x 10"




Canyon Light
Oil 11" x 14"




Desert Tower
Oil 12" x 12"



Arch Window
Oil 10" x 12"

I decided to put these paintings up for sale at a discounted price on my etsy store. These have some really great prices for original art. Follow the link on the side banner -->

No comments:

Post a Comment